Thursday, March 28, 2019

Easy Bathroom Renovation Ideas

Following: Property Brothers

Gray penny tiles which flow beautifully from the shower into the rest of the stunning bathroom keep the room from looking obstructed, which makes the space feel far more spacious.

After: Love It or List It

In the redesign, a new design makes more sense and gives the bathroom a more pulled-together appearance. New tiles give a contemporary feel to the room.

After: House Hunters Renovation

While tearing down a wall to add a shower, the homeowners chose to upgrade the tile using a white variant that reflects light in the room, making the room seem larger, more interesting ideas.

Ahead: Property Brothers

Before a makeover by HGTV's Property Brothers, this dull toilet lacked storage and character.

After: Income Property

After the renovation, the bathroom looks brighter and much more open. Light walls produce a calming effect, also with overall less clutter, the space feels larger.

Before: Love It or List It

A peculiar layout and dated fixtures make this bathroom feel cramped.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Easy Bathroom Renovation Ideas.You have covered almost all aspects of bathroom Renovation Ideas, your post act like a guide for me. I was thinking to renovate my old bathroom. Renovations in Perth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once hired Twin Peaks Construction Inc for my bathroom renovation. I found this company the best one among all I've dealt with. Try their services once. I am certain that you will be satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guter Eintrag!!
    Vielen Dank für die Informationen. Solche nützlichen Informationen haben Sie hier gepostet.
    Wenn Sie die Renovierung Ihres Hauses oder Ihres Badezimmers planen, ist es wichtig, dass Sie sich an die professionelle Hilfe wenden, um Ihr badezimmer sanieren und neu gestalten zu lassen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That actually sounds pretty cool:) Well to get into bathroom renovation, you really have to be born with some kind of "good sense" if you know what I mean:) I have tried to do this by myself and totally failed at that point:D My ideas were... bad:p Later on i have decided to hire proffesionals form here: https://goo.gl/maps/k5bbQmDWYVzT3AWf8 Tbh. it was one of my best decisions in my life:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post!!
    Thanks for the information..Such a useful information you have posted here.
    If you deciding for badezimmer sanieren, then you want to ensure all projects are best and perfect for the taste. Creating a new bathroom design is an exciting challenge. There are many ways to create and renovate a small bathroom in proper design and technique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks awesome:) Do you work as a designer or something? Looks like you know what you are talking about. I don't have such a mind to create a project by myself and hae to hire pros (i recommend those luxury bathrooms ). But who knows. Maybe someday I get to your lvl:)

    ReplyDelete